How to change the "List a Property" button link

Hi!
Me Again.
Can you help me to change the link when i click on the red button on the top right corner?
the Submit listing button.
i want to add a custom page url to the button, and from that page, i will then forward the users to the submiting page.
Thank you

Hi,
You can do this in two ways:

1. Overwrite the button template part with a child theme.
  2. Add a PHP snippet redirecting to the listing submission page.

Thank you Andrii!!
If i may bother, but can you help me with detail?
i have basic knowlage of snippets. and i use some on my site.
but never used a chiled theme.
if you could explain to me what child theme should i use, and write me a snippet i will be gratfull to you

Hi,
If you create and copy template parts in this child theme, you can customize this button link.
Please check this tutorial - Customizing Templates I HivePress Developer Docs - YouTube.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

i truly tried my utmost best, but i couldn’t change the link, can you please give me a snippet, or make a video?
sorry for bothering all of you, i have a lot to learn, and i am a quick learner :smile:.

Sorry - customizations are beyond our support scope, but we can provide some general guidance. To customize this button, you can copy the /hivepress/templates/listing/submit/listing-submit-link.php file to a child theme’s “hivepress” subdirectory, preserving the file path, and this file will override the default one. You can then customize it in any way.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.