How to change the navbar background color

Hello there! i want to know if it is possible to change the background color of the navbar menu because it is the same color of the rest of the header.

I want to change the color of this area:

I tried several custom css codes for this element .header-navbar but none seems to work. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the question, i tried this code: .header-navbar {background-color:red} and it worked. Thanks.

2 Likes

we could customize the footer to look something more like this?

add the logo in the copyright section and social media icons?

1 Like

try with ElementKit plugin. You can create header and footer with him

Yes, these customizations are possible but design changes beyond the available options in Appearance/Customize often require CSS tweaks or overriding specific template parts, and this is beyond our support scope (it includes fixing bugs and guidance about the existing features). If design customizations are required for your site please consider hiring someone on Fiverr https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY Some changes may be possible without customizations, for example I found this tutorial How to Add Social Media Icons to WordPress Menus (Easy Way)

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.