How to change the start date on the calendar

Hi, why is Sunday the first day of the week in the calendar in the RentalHive theme? This has changed recently. I have been using the theme for a year and before that everything was fine.

I would like the week to start normally from Monday. I also have a problem translating the calendar phrases into Polish even though I have done it before.

Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-30 092715

I also have such a problem that from today emails e.g. notifying that a new user has registered started coming in English. Despite the fact that they always came in Polish.

Hi,

Please navigate to WP Dashboard > Settings > General and try to change the date format and language there.

It doesn’t work. Everything remained the same.

I also ask for a path in Loco Translate where I can translate the names of months, etc.

Hi,

Could you please provide more details on what changes you’ve made, perhaps you’ve installed third-party plugins or updated our extensions? As for the translation, it may have changed if you chose a different location in Loco Translate than the custom one in the documentation. In this case, the update on our side removed your changes. The language of the calendar may also depend on the language specified in the browser. Try changing the language in your browser and see if the calendar language changes.