How to change the styles inside rich editor description fields

I’m just leaving this here for anyone else trying to figure out how to do this. The rich text description fields use the stock WordPress wp_editor, so in order to change the font, or any other styles, you can do the following:

add_filter( 'tiny_mce_before_init', 'my_tinymce_styles' ); 
function my_tinymce_styles( $settings ) {
    $settings[ 'content_style' ] = 'body { font-family: Poppins, sans-serif }';
    return $settings;
} // End tinymce_styles()
1 Like

nice, btw maybe you can help,
iam struggling to make it work but fail…
or anyone with good javascript tinymce…

Sorry, can’t help there. I disabled the Hivepress messaging add-on and installed the Better Messages plugin that is integrated with Hivepress:

same to me, iam using bettermessage for messaging
and its cool when button clicked it directly to message dashboard vendor not popup,
so customer know the product have asked befor or not,
but my question above not related to messaging actually about form popup if u ussing hp requst plugin, kust want to know

I’m not entirely sure I understand, sorry. The request plugin? I don’t think I have that one. What is it that you want to know exactly? Are you wondering if the requests will be sent via the better messaging system? I have no idea if that is what you are asking. Maybe ask Better Messages support?

Question, can administrator/s monitor the conversation in case of disputes or complaints with better messaging? Couldn’t find anything on their website.

I cannot find any way to do that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.