How to change the text in the search “Keywords”

Hello developers need your help:

1. How to change the text in the search “Keywords”
  2. How to add a title to the ad on the description
  3. How to reduce the display size of categories on the main page
  4. How to add an image in an empty space on top of the search in the category section
  5. I still don’t understand how to add reCAPTCHA

Hi,

1. Please try this PHP snippet:
add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/listing_search',
	function( $form ) {
		if ( isset( $form['fields']['s'] ) ) {
			$form['fields']['s']['placeholder'] = 'custom text here';
		}

return $form;
	},
);
  1. If you mean to add a description to a title, please try this PHP snippet:
add_filter(
 'hivepress/v1/forms/listing_update',
 function( $form ) {
  if(isset($form['fields']['title'])){
    $form['fields']['title']['description'] = 'custom text here';
  }

return $form;
 },
);
  1. Sorry for the inconvenience, but customization is beyond our support scope - it includes fixing bugs and guidance about the available features Support Policy | HivePress
    If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY
  2. Please send more details (screenshot for example).
  3. You can check this tutorial - How to enable Google reCaptcha - HivePress Help Center
2 Likes

Thank you very much, please tell me where to enter these codes?
During this period, I had several questions

1. How to make 2 columns of ads and categories in the mobile version of the site
  2. I also noticed when a client buys a paid package for 1 ad, after that he cannot publish an ad even free without ads

hi, add snippets on fonction.php of your theme >wp-content >theme >fonction.php

1. Need CSS modification, try to find developper on fiverr https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY
  2. You can choice a numbers of listings autorized by pack

Hi,

1. Please check this topic - How to change number of columns of list of pack on tablet view? - #5 by eddesign.blois
  2. Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

Sorry, but your code doesn’t work.
https://samokat07.tw1.ru/listing/%d0%ba%d0%b2%d0%b0%d1%80%d1%82%d0%b8%d1%80%d0%b0-%d0%b2-%d0%b6%d0%ba-%d1%87%d0%b5%d0%bc%d0%bf%d0%b8%d0%be%d0%bd/

Bro please tell me how to make 2 columns of ads, I tried to use your code but it didn’t work, brother if it’s not difficult for you, please help me, since I unfortunately don’t have money to hire employees in Fiverr

Unfortunately we can’t help with code customizations, this is beyond the support scope. We’ll try to improve the listing layout to show more listings per row on mobile, but in the current version PHP/CSS customizations would be required.

sorry it’s not in our skill😕

Hello bro, it turns out that your code is working, but it works on the page for creating ads, apparently you misunderstood me, I need a title for the description on the ad page. (Description in the photo marked in blue). The description is missing the title ‘Description’

It’s possible, but this requires a custom snippet to insert a custom template block before the description. Another way is overriding the whole listing template in HivePress/Templates, then you can create a custom layout with any blocks.

Andrei Can you please give me a code snippet

While sometimes we share simple code snippets, customization is beyond our support scope. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.