How to charge for a period of time for an item for sale

Charging an advertiser placing an advert for a period of time. Say one month. Charge to be made before advert is posted. Are there plugins for this?
Thanks for your help.
JH

Hi,

Yes, please check this topic WooCommerce Subscriptions Integration - #6 by ethan.t.rosenthal

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Thanks Andrii,
I wondered if there is a less expensive way of getting a payment system. At $19.92Per month / month
Billed annually at $239 this quite an expensive option.
Regards

John H

Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not have information about third-party plugins, so I recommend contacting WooCommerce support.

Hello Adrii

Thanks for your answer.

I would like to continue to use Listing Hive as I feel very comfortable when using it.

This is my first word press creation so not very fluent yet.

The Woo Subscrition software looks good but as this is a starter site I need to keep the initial running costs low.

I have another listing site where I collect a payment after the product has been submitted and on most occasions, this works quite well.

When a product is sold I am notified by email.
I can check this and enter a tick in the database.
This allows the advertisement to show on the site.
Not very slick but can be replaced by auto software when the site has an income.

Would such scheme be possible with Hive Press please?

Thanks very much for your time.

Regards

John H

Hello Andrii,
Just to let you know I have discovered your video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7RVCTYAnlY which seems to to provide the answer I need.
Thank you

John H

Hi,

Yes, that’s right, you can use the Paid Listings extension as a workaround, but please note that there are no recurring payments, so after the package limit expires, the vendor needs to re-purchase this package, but we plan to add recurring payments in the next updates.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.