How to create vendor register form

Good morning, I have purchased the experthive theme and would need to set it like this if it is possible:

Sellers registering with a separate form (I have tried the method in the documentation but it doesn’t seem to work) who must first pay for an annual package of a choice of 3 in order to respond to user enquiries.

The customer who posts the request, on the other hand, can receive up to a maximum of 4 proposals, after which they are no longer accessible to other sellers.

I would then like to make a list of ‘featured sellers’ who are those who have purchased an extra package.

Thanks in advance,
Ludovico

Hi,

In our extension, everyone registers through one form. However, users become vendors only when they have at least one published listing (or the direct registration for vendors feature is enabled). Also, please check this doc How to add a vendor registration form - HivePress Help Center. As for your other questions, unfortunately, we don’t have such features, it would require a custom implementation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.