How to customize no-results-message.php page in hivepress

How to customize no-result-message page content and add a listing search form or custom links in this page. Currently it is displaying this message. Rest of the page is blank.

Nothing found
Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.

Can we customize this page using code snippet? Pl.provide sample script for the same.

Hi,

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations beyond the available features are required for your site, please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Thanks for your reply. I am wondering if I edit the existing text in the No-result-message.php will stay as edited or set to default text upon any updates from hivepress. Is there a way to avoid updates from hivepress to keep the made changes in place?

Hi,

If you edit this file in the theme folder, it will be automatically overwritten after our updates, so we recommend using the child theme How to create a child theme - HivePress Help Center or the Code Snippets plugin How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.