Hello,
I have several questions:
How can I hide or delete the header add listing button?
How can I hide or delete the categories in the user account menu (ads, packages)?
Hello,
I have several questions:
How can I hide or delete the header add listing button?
How can I hide or delete the categories in the user account menu (ads, packages)?
Hi,
You can disable the Allow submitting new listings feature in HivePress > Settings > Listings or use the above CSS snippet.
Please provide more details where exactly you need to hide the categories and we will try to help (you can send a screenshot).
Thank you !! very much it worked !! ![]()
Hi,
Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.
Also, you can customize your menu items in Appearance > Menus.