How to delete Vendor Reviews/Comments so it get deleted from his Vendor total score?

1. I imported the demo data from experthive, a vendor had “10 Reviews with mixed star score of 4.0”, I deleted 2 reviews from the Comments section by moving it to the Trash can and then deleting then from the trash can, but the score still shows “10 reviews” an and not 8. How do I delete reviews from a vendor?
    Even if I delete the listing of that vendor, the total reviews of that Vendor will stay the same.

2. Is it possible to set the reviews only to be writen by vendor verified purchases on "write a review?

thanks

Hi,

1. You must remove all reviews for this vendor’s listings or set them to Draft status. If this issue exists, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

2. You can enable Restrict reviews to buyers feature in HivePress > Settings > Orders.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi thank you very much, I solved point 2.
But relating to vendor reviews, I don’t know what’s happening, I deleted an entire listing containing 2 reviews and it stills show the 10 reviews he had previously. This is with the theme demo info which shows 10 reviews per vendor.
I don’t have any third party plugins besides Yoast SEO (activated), Anti-Spam Akismet, The Bluehost Plugin, Woocoomerce (activated) and Creative Mail by Newfold digital

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay; everything works locally. We recommend disabling all third-party plugins except HivePress and clearing the cache again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.