How to disable Delete Account feature

To make my site safer i added a field in the vendor’s attribute to make vendor’s upload their identification document as image attachment in the in the field type. so that before listings are approved the admin can go through the vendor’s profile before approving their listings. The problem i have now is that when vendor’s identification document appears small and Unreadable from the admin’s side see picture: Screenshot by Lightshot
how to i make it readable? or make it appear fully. this is how it appears Screenshot by Lightshot
And how safe is this method on wordpress? so that vendors identification are kept secured

1. How do i disable Delete Account feature? for both vendors and Users or Posters.

Hi,

1. Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.
    You can use a workaround, to request documents in pdf format from users, then the download button will appear and you will be able to view this document.

2. Please try this PHP snippet:

add_filter( 
	'hivepress/v1/templates/user_edit_settings_page', 
	function( $template ) {
		return hivepress()->helper->merge_trees(
			$template,
			[
				'blocks' => [
					'user_update_form' => [
						'footer' => [
							'form_actions' => [
								'blocks' => [
									'user_delete_link' => [
										'type' => 'content',
									],
								],
							],
						],
					],
				],
			]
		);

return $blocks;
	},
);
1 Like
  1. I changed it to Pdf format Screenshot by Lightshot and its not opening Screenshot by Lightshot

Also How do i stop comments like this when users upload images Screenshot by Lightshot

Hi,

1. You can open this file in WP Dashboard > Vendors > Edit Vendor > click on the name of the file Awesome Screenshot
    After that, you can download this document.

2. Sorry, unfortunately, now these comments cannot be deleted/hidden, we use comment_count to store the id of the attachments, but to avoid confusion, we will hide it in future updates.

So how do i make the Identification attribute for the vendor uneditable. So that vendors will not go back and remove their identification after their account is has been approved.

Hi,
Unfortunately, there’s no such feature for the attachment attribute, it would require a custom implementation.

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.