How to edit emails

hello there.In my site,i have different pages that contains registration form.i want to know from which page the user was registered.how is that possible?i think,this can be achieved if i could edit the default email that comes to my site admin email after user registration.how do i change or edit this email?

Hi,
You can change your email in HivePress > Emails, but this email will be overwritten for any registration. There will be no differences between the forms (if you do not use the registration form from another plugin on some pages).

thanks.but this will change the email that goes to the user after registration.i want to change the email that comes to the site admin email.can you guide me here?

Hi,

Unfortunately, the emails for the administrator in these settings cannot be changed.
But you can use a workaround, and change this text\subject in two ways:

1. Create a custom PHP snippet, using this hook hivepress/v1/emails/listing_submit.
    If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

2. You can translate this text, using Loco Translate, please check the tutorial - How to change any static text - HivePress Help Center

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.