How to highlight Reveal the phone number button?

I am trying to figure out how to change the colour and make it stand out from other buttons so that people who scroll the list can easily see the button and react after seeing it, but I am struggling to figure out how to change it or edit it. I would appreciate it if anybody could help me to sort it out. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Screenshot for the issue I need help to fix it.

Shiva

1 Like

Hi,

Please try these CSS snippets:

.hp-listing__attribute--phone-number {
     color: purple;
     font-weight: bold;
}

i.hp-icon.fas.fa-eye {
}

Please note that it can require further customization.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi,
Thanks for your response, but I still struggle to get results after installing the code. Could you please tell me what other process need to make it fully functional? Currently, nothing happened even after installing the code. Sorry, I don’t have any developers at the moment, so I am trying it myself to have a little knowledge about coding. Many Thanks
Shiva

Please make sure that you replaced the “test” part with the attribute name, e.g. if you named it “phone_number” use this CSS code:

.hp-listing--view-page .hp-listing__attribute--phone-number {
}

You can add this code in Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS.

Hi
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I am unable to implement this code even if I follow your instructions, so if you have any DIY screenshots or video guide, please send them to me, and if you don’t have any, please let me know who can help me to do this so that I can get help and pay for them. It is not a must-have to do things, but I thought it would be better to have, so I want to make it happens. Many thanks

Please send a link to this listing page on your site and we’ll check it via the browser dev tools, to provide the exact CSS snippet that will work for the attribute you added. You have to copy the snippet and paste it in Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS field.

I have used a demo theme (one-click demo) to make this site. It has not yet ready to use for customers.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards
Shiva

This is a front-page draft:

Hi,

We’ve checked your link and everything seems to be working (you’ve already changed the text to a different color).
Please try to clear the cache and check if it is disabled for logged in users.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I cannot fix this issue, so I am not using these features. I wish I could be much happier than leave it this issue without fixing it.
Anyway, thanks for your response.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hi,

We’ve checked into this issue, and it was caused by third-party plugins.

We have disabled them for the time being, and everything is working fine now; you can check it out.

Also, we recommend enabling one plugin at a time to understand which one is causing this issue.

Brilliant!
We appreciate you for your excellent support and help. Now, I can see it, and it is working. I am not regretting being your customer. It encourages me to spread the word about you and your organisation so that many people can benefit when they are confused about choosing a product with excellent customer service. Good on you guys.;;))

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.