How to import to our site

Hello,

I am going to be bulk importing listings from another competitor - lets say Fresha. And it is a booking site. So I want to bulk import all their barbers via CSV.

is this possible? Is it possible to import fields such as “Address” “Opening Hours” etc

@andrii can you please assist with this answer - I am considering this before purchasing…

Hi,

You can import listings and their attributes using the Import extension, please check this doc: How to set up and import listings - HivePress Help Center

Please note that we respond within 24 hours, excluding weekends Support Policy | HivePress

Is it possible to import fields such as “Address” “Opening Hours” etc

Which field exactly can you import ? Is there any limitation to that??

For example if I am extracting all the data from a barbershop page on to CSV like:

1. Opening hours
  2. Services offered and the cost for it
  3. Address
    Etc etc

Can you please provide me information on this before I purchase ??? @andrii

@ihor @andrii

Any answer?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Our Import extension can only be used to import listings, if, for example, these are vendors, then this is not possible. If you need advanced import, we recommend using the WP All Import plugin, but please note that this will require additional field mapping. Therefore, if you need more details and you will be using WP All Import, I recommend contacting their support.