How to make "profile image", "first name" and "last name" mandatory?

When I click on my account, the “profile image”, “first name” and “last name” are optional. How do I make it mandatory for everyone?

Please keep in mind that I have the following:

• RentalHive
  • Hivepress Version 1.6.16
  • Hivepress Blocks Version 1.0.0
  • Hivepress Bookings Version 1.4.11
  • Hivepress Favourites Version 1.2.2
  • Hivepress Geolocation Version 1.3.7
  • Hivepress Marketplace Version 1.3.7
  • Hivepress Messages Version 1.3.0
  • Hivepress Reviews Version 1.3.0
  • Hivepress Social Login Version 1.0.1

Hi,
Please check this topic - How can I make the first name, last name, profile image required

How do I make sure users and hosts fill these details (profile image, first name, last name) in when they register? Currently, they can register with a new email and password and they don’t need to actually fill these details (profile image, first name, last name) unless they go to settings.

I want to make sure that when users and hosts click “register” in singing up for an account, they are also forced to fill in the details (profile image, first name, last name).

Hi,

You can prevent vendors from creating a listing until they provide all the data in the “Complete Profile” (by using a PHP snippet, we can send it to you if necessary), for users, unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.

Can you send us the CSS snippet?

Hi,

Please try these PHP snippets:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.