How to make whole hp-listing area clickable?

I removed listing images with PHP Snippets, but now I have to press precisely on the listing title to see all details about the listing. How can I make the hp-listing area clickable or move hp-listing__title link to hp-listing element?

1 Like

It’s possible, but this would require code customizations, probably replacing the listing container “div” tag with “a” and setting the “href” attribute to the listing URL. If you’re familiar with PHP please try using the hivepress/v1/templates/listing_view_block filter for this purpose.

Hello Ihor,

Thank you for your answer. I still can’t solve this problem. I tried to change php, but I am amateur in it.

Sorry for the confusion, there’s no simple code snippet - this requires advanced customizations.

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fwd.cx/hLhc73mQCD9R

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.