How to put Attributes Primary in a Box

Hi, I am editing the template of the “Listing” so every listing single page can look how I want. I saw that the block “Attributes primary” displays the price of the listing. Anyways I don’t know why, the box around it disappeared. So it’s just a price floating there without any kind of frame. The default price is put inside a box like the booking box. How can I get that? Am I using the right block?

This is what I want to get (default):

This is strange, they should be in a box by default. If there were no customizations please send a link to this page and we’ll check it.

Hi,

Please provide more details; for example, did you override this template in HivePress > Templates or add other customizations? This will help us to solve your issue.

Hi, yes I overrode it in Templates. The error happened exactly when I overrode it there. But I didn’t add any extra codes. I just used Template’s blocks. I don’t know if you can reproduce the same path and see if it happens the same on your side. Could it be an error of the block?

Hi,

This is how it should be; unfortunately, after changing the template, there will be no 100% match, as in the default template.
But as a workaround, please try this CSS snippet:

.hp-listing__attributes.hp-listing__attributes--primary.hp-block {
    padding: 2rem;
    box-shadow: 0 5px 30px rgba(7, 36, 86, 0.075);
    background-color: #fff;
    border-radius: 10px;
}

Please note that it can require further customization.

It worked perfectly.
Thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.