How To Remove Base Price from booking details

How can I remove base price section from the add details during a user checkout? Picture for clarification.

Hi,

Customizations most likely cause this, as it should show the total price. Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Andrii, thank you for the reply, but I’m asking on how to remove it completely. I only want them to see the pricing on the checkout page.

Hi,

I see. Yes, this can be removed, but it will require custom code. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Andrii, this seems like something that a snippet would fix, but I cannot seem to find the snippet. What is the exact name of the form that I’m referring in the picture?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no snippet in the collection; this will require a custom implementation, and we sent you the snippets as an example.

Okay, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.