How to remove booking section

Instead of being able to reserve a service directly, users are forced to reserve a number of days before being able to make payment.

I tried the manipulation described below but it does not work:

I am not a developer. I bought the theme so I don’t have to deal with this kind of problem…

Steps to reproduce

List the steps to reproduce the issue.

Actual result

Describe the actual result.

Expected result

Describe the expected result.

Extra details

Add a link to your site, screenshots or any other details that may help us pinpoint the issue.

Hi,

Please provide more details about the issue you need to solve. If you want to book on a specific day, I recommend enabling the Daily Bookings feature in HivePress > Settings > Bookings. But, if you need to remove the bookings window field, then use this PHP snippet Hide the booking offset and window fields in the listing form #hivepress #bookings · GitHub, you can add it using this doc How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center

Hi Andrii,

I finally managed to remove the booking button by following the following procedure:

Hi,

The “Book now” button is displayed when the Bookings extension is enabled.
There are three options:

• Disable the Bookings extension, but its other functions will also be unavailable.
  • Change “Book now” to “Buy now” via Loco Translate: How to change any static text - HivePress Help Center
  • Limit bookings to bookings categories, then the category that is not listed in the bookings categories won’t display “Book now”. To do that, please navigate to HivePress > Settings > Bookings > Booking Categories and select the categories in which you want the listing to be available for booking.

Thank you for your help,
Manuel

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.