How to remove the category selection from the filters form

How to make it so that there is no category selection. All ads were displayed and there was an attribute filter right away when you went to the main page?

Hi,

Please try to delete Categories in HivePress > Settings > Listings > Default Fields.

If you need to display a filter page on the Home page, please select a Home page in HivePress > Settings > Listings > Listings Page and disable Display categories instead of listings.
Also, you can add a custom attribute and mark it as Searchable, then it will show up at the main search bar.

1 Like

Here you first need to select a category,
you need to remove the category selection and do it right away
attribute filter?

Here’s what to do when you go to the main page, without selecting categories, but immediately the attributes were

Yes, if there’s at least 1 category it’ll appear in the filters form, hiding it by default would require customizations. If you mean hiding attributes depending on the selected category, it’s possible if you assign attributes to categories.

If I delete all categories, I just have the filter button displayed, but I need to select the categories so that the attribute filters are immediately

Hi,

Most likely, your attributes are attached to a specific category, try editing that attribute and unlinking it from the category as shown in the screenshot Awesome Screenshot, then the attributes in the filter will be displayed even without selecting categories.

Thank you for your help, everything worked out, I have the last question =). How to display specific ads before the search, let’s say ads from a specific category

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation by overriding the template in HivePress > Templates or creating a PHP snippet.

Also, as a workaround, please try to use featured listings.

I did not understand how to implement this through the featured lists?

Can I order from you to make? how much will it cost and when will you be able to?

Hi,

Sorry, but we do not provide any customization services at the moment. Please consider hiring someone on Fiverr for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.