How to remove the hourly price?

As I wanted the site to be volunters community, I want to disable / remove “hourly rate” from all vendors and listing pages, Can this be done? Thank you very much.

Also I am looking to remove “Budget” filter and cost amount for service in the Requests page as well

Hi,

Please try to delete this attribute in Listings > Attributes or in Vendors/Host > Attributes.

If you want to remove the Budget, you can use a PHP snippet (Hide the budget field from the request forms #hivepress #requests · GitHub) or disable the Marketplace extension if you do not need to make payments on your site.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Thanks, I did have license activated and also purchased ExpertHive theme actually.

In Request page, I noticed the budget field shown with “(optional)” text after it, can that field for “Budget” be totally removed in line with the hourly price?

Hi,

If you want to remove the Budget, you can use a PHP snippet (Hide the budget field from the request forms #hivepress #requests · GitHub ) or disable the Marketplace extension if you do not need to make payments on your site.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.