How to show order details like adress phone number etc on order received?

there is a way to add more information about the costumer after clicking on the order inside tab “Order Received” below the total price of the order?

Please, follow this doc on How to customize emails - HivePress Help Center and try using tokens to add any details of your choice to the email.

isn’t possible to add this infomations on the received orders? some code snippet ? I found this link but I dont know how to customize php - How can I get customer details from an order in WooCommerce? - Stack Overflow

If you mean the New Order email received by the customer unfortunately there’s no way to customize it via HivePress since this email is entirely implemented in WooCommerce. HivePress adds multi-vendor features to WooCommerce so it implements the vendor-specific emails only (e.g. the New Order email received by the vendor when the order is paid, you can customize it in HivePress/Emails).

hi @ihor I’m referring to this space on My Account > Received Orders > Order #3048

is possible to add more costumer information on this space?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it’s possible but requires customizations - let me know which specific details are required there, maybe we plan to add them. If you mean showing customer address and other personal details, you can enable this in HivePress/Settings/Orders, then vendors will see the customer address, phone number, etc.

Hi @ihor thanks for your reply, I enable the option on HivePress/Settings/Orders, but
I’m using this code snippet to create a custom field on register form:

add_action(
	'hivepress/v1/models/user/register',
	function( $user_id, $values ) {
		if(isset($values['first_name'], $values['last_name'])){
			update_user_meta($user_id, 'first_name', $values['first_name']);
			update_user_meta($user_id, 'last_name', $values['last_name']);
			update_user_meta($user_id, 'hp_telefone', $values['telefone']);
			update_user_meta($user_id, 'hp_cpf', $values['cpf']);
		}
	},
);

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/user_register',
	function ( $args, $form ) {
		$args['fields'] = array_merge($args['fields'], [
			'first_name' => [
				'label' => 'Nome',
				'type'    => 'text',
				'required' => true,
				'_order' => 1,
			],

'last_name' => [
				'label' => 'Sobrenome',
				'type'    => 'text',
				'required' => true,
				'_order' => 2,
			],

'cpf' => [
				'label' => 'CPF',
				'type'    => 'text',
				'required' => true,
				'_order' => 3,
			],

'telefone' => [
				'label' => 'Telefone',
				'type'    => 'phone',
				'required' => true,
				'_order' => 4,
			],

]);

return $args;
	},
);

How to show this custom field “cpf” on the space enabled by HivePress/Settings/Orders?

This would require customizations via the order totals filter php - Add a new row in order totals for Woocommerce Thankyou Page and emails - Stack Overflow but it may be easier to add a custom field to the checkout form directly Checkout Field Manager (Checkout Manager) for WooCommerce – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org There may be an option to show the saved field value on the order page, or it may be displayed by default.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.