How to show vendor full name

How can I show the Vendor’s full name instead of just the username on the Vendor’s profile page?

and How can I show the email address also in the front end?

Please adjust the Display Name in HivePress>Settings>Vendors, e.g., set it to Full Name. Then if a new vendor is registered or the existing one updates their profile settings, a new name will be generated.

Showing the email address is possible only if you add a custom Email attribute in Vendors>Attributes and mark it as editable, e.g., name it Contact Email.

On HivePress>Settings>Vendors, there is an option for Display name but there is only one option in the dropdown and that is “username”.

Then user need to add his email address again in this new field, Can not I show the same Email address that user registered with?

Sorry, it’s in HivePress>Settings>Users. If you set the Display Name for users to Full Name and Vendor names are linked to User names, then the vendor profile will display the Full Name (but only after you change the settings and re-save the profile form for a user or if it’s a new vendor).

Currently, there’s no way to show the user email in the vendor profile; please consider adding a separate field as a workaround (it may be helpful if vendors want to use a different address as their public email).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.