How to skip the "Add Details" page

I need some guidance on how I can go on about skipping the “Add Details” page/Make Booking details. This step is redundant for my use case, I’v seen this question being asked on the forum before but the main answer was to disable the “Hivepress Bookings” plugin which I cannot do for my use case. A general overview on how to achieve this through a custom implementation [code customisations] would be much appreciated

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’m sorry for the delay. It’s possible, but requires advanced customizations, the easiest way is using the hivepress/v1/routes hook and overriding the callback function that fires for the booking_make_details_page route (the redirect parameter, it references the callback function name). This way you can add custom logic before the page is rendered, for example create a booking automatically and return true to skip the page rendering to the next page in the booking process.

Hope this helps.

I am also want to skip add detail page
make-booking/details
HivePress support team can you please help ?

Hi,

As Igor wrote, there is no simple solution for this, you need a custom implementation. You can add this custom implementation using my colleague above’s recommendations.

I tried to customize the hivepress booking flow but no changes were working on customization.

Can you please help?

HI,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but customization is beyond our support scope - it includes fixing bugs and guidance about the available features Support Policy | HivePress

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY