How to style send a request form

Hi,
I have tried customizing the “send a request” aswell as “add listing” form styles, colors and layouts a bit but I can’t find classes that are specific to these forms, and because these pages don’t have a visible page ID I can’t specify this either. Do you have a way around this or a css code reference I can do this with?

Thanks!

Hi,

It all depends on what you need to customize in these forms. Please provide more details, and we will try to help you.

I have tried customizing margins left and right (for a much slimmer submit-form) , colors, background-colors, padding (on certain elements and fields) and box-shadow on submit form.

1 Like

Hi, could I get an answer please?

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can’t help with customizations, as this is beyond the scope of our support. You can customize everything using CSS or PHP tweaks. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.