How to to add multiple required fields for Messages?

Is there an easy way to add multiple required fields for messages (im using rental hive)? Right now it just a blank general field - I want to add name, phone number, etc.

Hi,

Unfortunately, this version has no such feature, but we plan to add user profiles along with custom attributes, and this option can be used as a workaround.

P.S. If you purchased any of the themes or extensions please set the license key in the forum profile, this will enable the Premium Support badge - which ensures a 24-hour turnaround time.

Thanks for the info, and as mentioned before my license key IS set in my profile. So if the premium support badge isn’t showing then their is an issue on your end.

Sorry for the confusion, indeed there’s an issue on our store server, if there’s a partial refund (e.g. for the coupon discount or sales tax) it removed the premium support badge on the forum, we’ll resolve this as soon as possible.

There was a partial refund, that must be the issue

1 Like

Any ETA for this update?

This feature is not on the roadmap yet, but if you mean profile fields for regular users (not specific to messages) it’s on the roadmap and we’ll try to add it as soon as it’s possible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.