I can add able to add listings in my region pages. How to do that? please help me

I have created region pages. But I can able to add my listings there. There is no options that I can add the listing. For that no listing is showing in the region page. Please guide me how to solve the problem.

If you have enabled Regions in HivePress/Settings/Listings/Geolocation section then once you change the location for some listing or add a new listing, regions should be generated in Listings/Regions and then the search by regions (country, state, county, city) will be available on your website or it is possible to open the page for each region

I have enabled regions & I have generated one listing region page. Search by region is not available. Can you guide me please how to do that by steps

Please follow these steps to enable search by region on your website:

• enable Generate regions from locations setting in HivePress/Settings/Geolocation
  • try to change location in a listing or add a new listing and save listing
  • check if a region has been generated in Listings/Regions after you have saved some listing
  • if some region has been in Listings/Regions then it is possible to click the View link when you hover on some region here

So, to add a region it is needed to enable the setting and add a location to a listing then the region will be automatically generated in Listings/Regions

If the issue persists please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins or the error message you get).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.