I can see data in my google analytics but not in statistics. I’ve included measurement id, and property id and granted access to my Google Analytics account but no data has shown up in my listing statistics even though I can see it in google analytics for the previous day’s listing page view.
I just set it up. Does it show up later in hive-press or is something wrong?
It just came up. I think because I enabled google analytics data API… there are 3 APIs for google analytics and the one in your old statistics tutorial shows “google analytics API” and not “google analytics data API”. I don’t know if that could be an issue
Secondly how long does it take to fetch data… because I tested in real-time and it doesn’t show up in statistics even when I can see some new data in the google analytics dashboard… is there a set time to fetch data or what?
3rdly, Am I supposed to allow API key call any API? because I initially enabled it to call any API to see what works but after seeing some data in statistics I restricted the API key back to only calling maps and analytics API etc I hope that hasn’t messed things up again however I believe enabling APIs that arent needed could enable a security breach, so please advice which APIs to enable in google console
I see what you mean. I wiped everything and began from the beginning, but the problem persists. I have data in my analytics account and Sitekit on the backend, yet the vendors’ statistics section remains empty.
Please make sure that after updating you revoked and then granted Google Analytics access in HivePress/Settings/Integrations/Google Analytics, also setting new GA4 property ID and measurement ID (if you want to also add the tracking code). Please ignore the notice at the top, there’s a minor bug that always shows this notice but it doesn’t affect the new GA4 functionality.
No, I’m referring to Hivepress Statistics only. The “Woocomerce Analytics” mention was just a side info, namely, that I i also have this installed and if it causes any conflicts with Hivepress Statistics, as there are mutiple tags loaded in the source code.
Fact is, that I don’t get any data in the graphs whatsoever.