I cannot configure the attributes to listing like extras and connot load the time slot avaible

About the values ​​and variations of extras, the settings do not appear when registering the professional, neither the values ​​nor the extras. either for the professional if you register or in the seller’s profile in the consumer view

appointment scheduling and availability. Once the seller’s profile has been created, when selecting the Date everything is fine, but when clicking to select the available times, the following message appears “it was not possible to load the results”, the problem is only corrected when I go to the seller’s profile, I refresh everything again and try, then it starts working, even refreshing the page, once refreshed, it crashes again.

I’ve already disabled third-party plugins, leaving only Loco translate - Woocommerce - Litespeed
Velocity Lite already has log caching disabled as well

Hi,

1. Please ensure you view the listing page, not the vendor.
    Because price extras and time slots are features for listing How to enable price extras - HivePress Help Center

2. To set up time slots correctly, please check this doc How to enable time-based bookings - HivePress Help Center

If these issues persist, Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

1 Like

Hi, actually I think I get it, thanks for your reply!

By the way, I have another question about this, when a user buys some service, hivepress sends some emails about the status of . But integration with woocommerce also sends.

I would like to know how can I remove these emails and leave only woocommerce, to give more details. Thank you very much in advance.

So, I was testing something and I noticed that the mobile version does not show the updated information, the web version is fine, but the mobile does not load the information correctly, I delete all the demo ads and it still shows the services and professionals.

While those registered by me do not appear, can you tell me how I can synchronize?

I have already consulted and cleaned all types of caches such as on the server, in the browser, in wordpress itself, I have disabled cache plugins, and nothing, it simply does not update the number of ads or update the information, I sent a link to a friend and his in all versions are without the edits appearing, basically, only I can see the changes inside my machine, when another person accesses she only has a view of the model data, despite having already deleted everything and cleaned all the caches, can you help me to make the changes be updated in real time , can i send you an access link to help me in this case ?

Hi,

If you need to disable some event emails, you can overwrite them with this doc How to customize emails - HivePress Help Center and leave the description blank; then, they will be disabled.

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue exists, ​please send more details, and we will do our best to help you.

Hello, thanks for the reply regarding the emails.

As for the part of the website not updating the information, I am not able to progress, I have already performed all types of cache cleaning and uninstalled the cache apps as well, such as litespeed.

The existing plugins are just functional like woocommerce and ALL belonging to Hivepress.

I really need help to help with this process.

Because I’ve already contacted ALL the companies that are part of this process, wordpress, hosting, page, DNS, everything.

I need guidance to solve the case, as this makes the platform unusable, since all changes and updates appear only for me admin.

All the professionals I’ve consulted with have reported the same point, that the problem is within the theme, so I really urge you to help me find the error and fix it, please.

Thank you very much in advance

Hi Andrii, I tried everything I could, removing plugins, clearing caches, in browser, page, wordpress, host, nothing works.

I emailed support a key so support can know and understand what’s going on and fix it or even give me the correct instructions to do it.

I just need to know what I have to do, with others, host and wordpress, I already checked.

My concern is so much that I ask people on the internet, if they have any ideas, but the answer is the same, contact the support topic, only they can find out and explain it to you

I appreciate you patient and attention. Thank you in advance

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion.

If I understood you correctly, you mean that the category description is not displayed on the mobile version, which is a feature of the theme design.

We have added a CSS snippet; please check if everything works correctly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.