I used to always receive emails telling me when jobs expire and new users registered. Now I log into my site and see expire jobs, but I don’t get any emails anymore.
What happened? How come I am not receiving emails anymore and how can I get them again?
There are two possible problems:
- Email is not set up. Please check this doc on how to set up emails - How to set up emails - HivePress Help Center
- The event password reset has been overwritten with an empty description in the HivePress > Emails, and therefore it is disabled.
Hope it helps.
I’m confused about point 1 because I used to get emails and I never set up emails before.
But now I downloaded the plugin YaySMTP and when I tried to send a test email, this is the message I got:
Oops! Your email can’t be sent.
This error might be caused by:
- Incorrect SMTP settings or Mailer configuration
- Connection blocked by your web server
- Connection rejected by your host (many shared hosts block certain ports)
What to do next?
- Double check all configuration and settings
- Try another mailer
- Ask your hosting provider to enable your external connections
Can’t figure it out?
Please contact us to ask for help. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
WordPress MS: No
I just contacted my hosting provider and they told me there is a suspension on my email. So I guess the issue is coming from their end. I’ll see how I can fix it.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.