I need the Guest to only be able to pay a percentage of the reservation

Hello

I am using the RentalHive theme with its Basic plugins
I would like you to resolve two queries.

First:
At the time the client makes a reservation, I would NOT like to charge the entire value of the reservation, I only want to charge a percentage, for example, 10% of the total reservation (which can be the equivalent of the commission that my platform would charge the host.)
Is there a way to define that option, without the guest being allowed to pay more,
Example: If the total value of the reservation is $100, the guest will be told the total value but will only be allowed to pay $10, the balance will be paid directly to the Host, I do not want to collect money that belongs to the Host.

Second:
Can you point me to an Affiliate Marketing plugin that is compatible with the renthive theme, for example, Ultimate Affiliate Pro, WP Affiliate, or Affiliate program???

Thanks for your help

Hi,

1. There’s no such built-in feature yet but there are some workarounds mentioned here How do I set a commission payments / pre-payments or split payments?

2. Unfortunately, we haven’t tested any of those plugins with HivePress, so we cannot recommend something specific to you. You’ll have to give a shot to one of the popular plugins and see how it’s going.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.