I want to create a form with a logic form builder

hi, i was wondering if i could build a form in lets say paperform, so that i can add logic and not confuse users with to many options, that the dont need. lets say i would add a question “do you want to be bookable?” and if clicked on yes then the rest of field will show.

1 Like

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

will hivepress add a fuetre of logic, or some switches for users to turn on if they want to accept bookings, and only if turned on all the booking field or order field will appear?

If you mean dependant fields then yes, we plan to add this feature and generally improve the form UX.

2 Likes

do you have an estimate on this update since i think its very importans

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no exact timeframe, but we’ll consider adding this feature as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hello, Andrii and Ihor: you are incredible! I realized that this issue of ‘sub-attributes’/dependent fields is already on the agenda in other calls as well. This really takes the quiz to another level of customization! For my website this functionality is essential! Thank you for your attention on this point.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.