iCal integration blocking off wrong dates

We have iCal integration set up with Team Up Calendar for the domain mennoniteyourway.com. It is blocking off the wrong dates.

I verified that the iCal link is correct. I would be happy to share login credentials privately. It keep blocking off incorrect dates.

Hi,

Please provide more detailed information on what time zone you have for your calendar and server.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

I added my license code. Both are set to the Eastern Standard Time zone (New York). But I don’t believe it is a time zone issue as there is a different number of days booked.

Hi,

Please try to add another booking and check if the dates are wrong again and let us know the result. Also, please note that ours counts from midnight to midnight, so this is most likely a issue with a third-party calendar.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.