Ical link is not populating correctly in calendar

On Rental Hive, when I import an ical link to populate the calendar availability, the calendar is not reflected accurately.

I have tried this with two different links: one from my booking software and one from Airbnb and it’s the same for both though they are correct where used elsewhere so I know it’s not the link itself.

Note I do not have anything set up in the Hive listing for the booking offset, booking window, or booking duration.

Here is my listing’s actual calendar with availability starting with a 10/16 check in (which is today) and 10/21 check out and again starting with check in availability on 11/13 to 11/30:

But this exact property using an Ical link in the HivePress listing is not accurate for the immediate future: it only shows a possible check in of the 16th (today) and no other dates this week (despite them all being available) other than the 21st which actually ISN’T available.

And for dates in the future, you cannot select a date that has a check out or in from another guest. ie someone leaves on Nov 13th so a new guest could come in but you can only select the 14th or later. This is happening with all check in/out dates in the future.

Your help is appreciated! I had previously sent you a temporary login. I have updated that to still be active now, if it helps.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.