Import Jobhive demo content

Hello,

I just imported the JobHive demo content using the one click import plugin. It showed it was successful but it doesn’t have all the elements that I see on your demo. Images and graphics are not showing and there are duplicate menu items. I tried to delete the JobHive theme and re-install and do the import again, but that didn’t work. Please advise what I can do to have the same set up as the demo content you show on your website.

Please see the attached image of the main page.

Thank you for your help! Have a nice day!

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any). If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users, and refresh the permalink structure in Settings/Permalinks (choose any structure with %postname% if the default one is selected).

Also, please set your Home and Blog pages in the Dashboard > Settings > Reading section by choosing them in Your homepage displays > A static page.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for the help. I completely reset my Wordpress site and started over and I did everything you stated in your response. I was able to get the demo content to show up a bit more than before, however, not all the pages are showing up. When I try to open the Companies page, it goes nowhere. I open up the Companies page in the pages list and nothing is in that page. Also, the main navigation menu is different. Please see the screen shot below:

Thank you for your help! I need to have the demo content working so I can utilize this theme in the way it is shown.

Thank you for your time.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hi,

Please check your site now; everything seems to be working and displaying correctly. Also, I recommend that you enter your license key in HivePress > Settings > Integrations > HivePress Store to receive future updates on our products.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Thank you. It does seem to all be working now in terms of the demo content. I see that your name is set as the main user in my WP account now and it will not let me delete you as a user. Please advise on how I can change this. Thank you for your help.

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. There is no such thing as a main user in WordPress. If you sent a temporary link, the easiest option is to delete the user in WP Dashboard > Users, and there will be an option to reassign all content or delete; choose to reassign all content and specify your admin user.

I believe this will be useful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.