Import not activating?

I assume it is something simple but here is what I did
Purchased IMPORT
Downloaded file
Plugins > Add new > Upload > selected file
Plug in shows in list of installed plug ins as active
Copied the long license key and pasted into the box in Hive press store license keys

Import does not show up in Listing tab,
Have looked everywhere for a button or link
can find nothing.

What step am I missing???

Thanks

Hi,

If you purchased this extension Import - Allow users to import listings | HivePress Extensions, activated and installed it using this doc How to install an extension - HivePress Help Center, then will be a new Import Listings button in the My Account > Listings section, as shown on the screenshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ISCdmAX7m-KpNA6LTLQU8qeycvPtQe1Z/view?usp=sharing

Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

I followed the instructions on the page you referenced.

I have cleared history on the browsers and I use no external cache system.

The only third party plugs are classic editor and updraftplus back up.

Hivepress reviews and geolocation are also installed.

I am not getting the import button you show.

I will continue to experiment for a couple days before I request a refund.

Please make sure that the current user has at least 1 listing or a vendor profile, this button appears for vendors only. You can also send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.