Improve Reviews display

Please consider improving the review display by:

1. Removing them below the description. Let them be displayed ONLY under the review tab. This will help users to read the listing attributes without having to scroll through many reviews.
  2. Paginating the reviews if they’re more than 10.

Thanks, both improvements are already on the roadmap and we’ll try to make them as soon as it’s possible.

A couple more improvement suggestions to reviews:

• After writing a review, a user should automatically exit the review dialog, maybe there is way to do this?
  • Vendor should not be able to review their own listing. I didn’t figure out if there is a way to do this.

Thanks for your feedback,

1. We’ll consider adding this but then showing the “success” message would be an issue since it appears in the form.

2. It works this way by default, vendors can’t review their own listings, please make sure that you tested listings of the currently logged-in vendor.

Hi there,
I logged in as a vendor and created a listing and I can see the option to review, report and even reply to my own listing. See attached picture

I have tested this a couple of time with different vendors and see the same thing. Can you confirm this? maybe there is something else I need to do. Thanks!

I confirmed that if I actually try to write a review I get an error message. However I can report my own listing! Is there a way to hide the “write review” and “report listing” buttons for a listing owner?

1 Like

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no such function, it will require a custom implementation. We tried to add such a feature, but then the vendor misunderstood why no one could review my ad (if they viewed it from their profile). Therefore, we recommend leaving the functionality as it is now. But thank you for your suggestion, we will consider improving the UI\UX.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.