Improve Text Readability options

I am looking to see if there is a way to improve the readability of the text on the listing bubble per the attached image. For example, instead of the oblong bubble being semi-transparent, is there a way to make it a solid color so the text is easier to read? Dark Grey with White Text?

Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 11.39.16 AM

If you are familiar with CSS customization please try targeting this element via the CSS class .hp-listing-category--view-block .hp-listing-category__item-count

Thank you. I changed line 813 from #fff to #000000. I was expecting that the oblong shape would be black and the text on top would be white. Nothing changes. Is the color of shape not line 813?

Please try this sample snippet instead:

.hp-listing-category--view-block .hp-listing-category__item-count {
    color: red;
    background-color: green;
}

If customizations beyond the available options are required for your site, please consider hiring a WP expert (e.g. on Fiverr), while we’re happy to provide some common snippets, customization is beyond our support scope.

1 Like

Thank you. The snippet is getting a fatal error. Seems it is looking for more informaiton I would love to pay you for the custom work since you guys are the expert and I trust you, versus finding a new developer.

Please try to add this code snippet to Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS field

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.