Improve the category and filtering UX

I have a few questions regarding the sidebar on the listings page. Here is my website for reference.

1. Is it possible to add titles, descriptions, photos, and “from $x” to the categories on the sidebar like this website? For example, I’d love to put “Type of Event” above “All Categories”, and then show the category description and photos (which I’ve already added for each category on the backend). It would be a bonus to include the starting rate for each category.

2. Can we make the category and attribute filters filter in real-time? For example, when selecting “Buffet Style” as a category, it would automatically filter without having to press “search”. If not possible for categories, it would be great to see this in attributes (ex: cuisine types).

3. When I select a category in the listings page, the other category selections disappear. For example, when I filter by “Dinner + Lunch Party”, I can no longer see “Bite-sized Appetizers” and “Buffet Style”.

4. **Is it possible to update the results text “Showing 1-6 of 6 results” to “6 Chefs available for Sun, Feb 12, 2023” (chosen date). (Reference this website)

5. Is it possible to “group by” categories like this website?

Hi,

Regarding your questions 1, 2, 4, and 5 - unfortunately, there are no such features, it would require a custom implementation, but thanks for your suggestion, we’ll consider adding these features.
3. This is how it works by default, like a directory tree, only the current category is displayed first, and then all the others.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.