Integrate third-party security plugins with the login form

Hi,

I would simply like to ask if the following issue has been resolved and if there’s any update about it:
https://community.hivepress.io/t/hivepress-login-is-causing-a-security-risk/4247

Thank you

Hi,

It’s not yet, but some plugins should work if they hook into the wp_login action, we use it during the login process. We’ll also try to resolve this as soon as possible.

I tested 8 plugins to limit login attempts. None worked.
Also tried custom codes that are online. Did not work.

How can we make this work? Because it is so important.

1 Like

If any of the plugins have a code for logging the login attempt, you can try using it in a callback for the hivepress/v1/models/user/login action hook (I also recommend enabling reCaptcha to prevent brute force attacks). We’ll also try to resolve this in future updates.

The problem is that reCaptcha slow down the site soooo much. There is some code to only load it after the whole page is loaded?

Hi,

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation.

Also, please check this tutorial Advanced Speed Improvements: Load Deferred reCAPTCHA

News on this?

Hi,

Unfortunately, we have not yet integrated this kind of plugin.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.