Invalid Redirection after clicking "Accept Offer" Button

Hello HivePress Family,
I have a question regarding redirection after clicking “Accept Offer” on HivePress Requests. When I create a request as a user and receive offers from Transportation partners, I should be able to select a offer that best suits my needs. However, when I click “Accept Offer”, I’m not redirected to the Checkout page as expected. Instead, I’m taken to the following location with an error: https://example.com/accept-offer/63/

I have followed the suggested steps to deactivate third-party plugins and disable custom code snippets, Installing SMTP plugin, No caching enabled, but the issue persists. I have attached some screenshots to provide additional context.

Steps to reproduce
Create a request as a user on HivePress Requests.
Receive offers from Transportation partners.
Click “Accept Offer” on the desired offer.

Actual result
After clicking “Accept Offer,” I’m redirected to the following URL with an error: https://example.com/accept-offer/63/

Expected result
After clicking “Accept Offer,” I should be redirected to the Checkout page.

Extra details
Here are some screenshots that illustrate the issue:

Please let me know if there’s any additional information I can provide to help resolve this issue. Thank you for your assistance. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi,

Regarding redirecting to the payment page:

1. Please navigate to WP Dashboard > WooCommerce > Status > Tools > and click Create pages opposite Create default WooCommerce pages.
  2. Please refresh permalinks; you can check this doc: How to refresh WordPress permalinks - HivePress Help Center
  3. Also, please make sure you set up payments correctly; you can check this doc How to start accepting payments - HivePress Help Center
  4. If this issue exists, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

1 Like

Thank you! This has been fixed after we create WooCommerce “My Account” page with [woocommerce_my_account] Shortcode. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.