Is there a way to purchase multiple listings at once?

Hello, I would like to know if there is any way for my customers to buy multiple listings “at once” ? I mean is there a way to add multiple articles in the cart and then pay once for all of them ?
Thanks in advance

Unfortunately there’s no such option yet, because mixing products from different vendors within the same order would break commissions, refunds and other per-vendor features. We’ll try to add cart support probably by separating products by vendors in cart, or using another solution.

Thank you very much for the quick answer.
Is there then a way to do it at least for one vendor?
Actually i managed to set it up so that you can book multiple timeframes but it’s only within the same day, is there no way to do this “day-by-day” ? In that case a customer could buy at least 2 - 3 bookings at once (like in my case here if a student wants to take once a week during 5 weeks he has to re-order and re-pay every time.)
Thank you

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, the “multiple time slots” option was added for selecting subsequent time slots, it’s actually a temporary bug that non-adjacent time slots can be selected. We’ll check if it’s possible to add the cart feature, at least with per-vendor restriction.

Yea it would be great to fix the non-adjacent time slots bug, I thought that looked odd. Thanks!

2 Likes

OK yes that would be a great feature…
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.