Is there any way to set a default time zone for the listing registration page? (RentalHive)

I’m hoping to set the default time zone for the listing registration page to the “Los Angeles” timezone to save my users time looking for their specific timezone. We plan to rollout in the Los Angeles timezone, so I am hoping that this can be the default setting when creating a listing. Thanks.

Please try this PHP snippet

add_action('hivepress/v1/models/listing/create', 
	function($listing_id) {
		if(get_option('hp_booking_enable_time') && get_option('hp_booking_enable_timezone')){
			update_post_meta($listing_id, 'hp_booking_timezone', 'America/Los_Angeles');	
		}
	},
);
1 Like

That didn’t work. When a new user creates a listing the time zone is unchosen and shows “–”. Thanks.

Please make sure that you have correctly put this code snippet with the Code Snippets plugin or the similar one. Also please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. It was tested locally and seems to be ok

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.