Is there anyway to connect HivePress (TaskHive) with SendInBlue?

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to ask if anyone has been able to connect HivePress (TaskHive) with SendInBlue or any other type of emailing software, where details of each user registered on the platform can be automatically added to a list on your emailing software?
I want to actually create an automated setup for whoever registers on the platform.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Sorry, there’s no such integration yet but if there’s an official (or at least popular) SendInBlue plugin please let me know and we’ll consider integrating it in the next update (we already integrated Mailchimp plugin).

Hi ihor, thanks for the reply. I can work with MailChimp too if it is already there.
How do we access it through TaskHive theme?
Is it the Mailchimp for Woocommerce plugin that you are talking about or something else?

Regarding the SendInBlue plugin, there is one which is available for Woocommerce, I tried installing but it threw an error from WP SMTP plugin as it said, there can’t be two such plugins for email delivery.

Btw, the plugin is this: WooCommerce Email Marketing Plugin | Sendinblue

Thanks for the details. You can use this plugin to add the “Subscribe to the…” checkbox to the user registration form MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.