Issue with Calendar Synchronization and Date Filtering

My calendar synchronization is not working. It was showing up until the other day, but now it doesn’t. I have the options checked in Booking. However, it doesn’t appear either when creating the property form or when editing it. Also, the tab to filter by dates doesn’t show up in the search form.

Hi,

As for the synchronization, I recommend that you restore all the changes you made before and test the synchronization again: How to sync availability with other calendars - HivePress Help Center

For date search, check if you have time slots disabled and if the Dates field is added to Default Fields in HivePress > Settings > Listings.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

To make it work, I have re-enabled Booking Categories, the categories that are indeed bookable. However, I have the following issue: if I make a reservation through the website and then cancel it, this cancellation does not sync.

On the other hand, I have set desirable slots, and the date field does not appear. I added the following code to simulate it, but it doesn’t work correctly either.

// formulario de par fitro de fecha	
add_filter('hivepress/v1/forms/listing_search', function($form) {
    $form['fields']['check_in'] = [
        'type' => 'date',
        'label' => __('Check-in', 'hivepress'),
        'placeholder' => __('Check-in', 'hivepress')
    ];
    $form['fields']['check_out'] = [
        'type' => 'date',
        'label' => __('Check-out', 'hivepress'),
        'placeholder' => __('Check-out', 'hivepress')
    ];
    return $form;
});

Hi,

In the last update, we released the synchronization feature for canceled bookings. Please make sure you have the latest version of Bookings 1.5.1.

Good afternoon, Andrii,

Thank you for your response. I will run tests with the latest version of Bookings 1.5.1 to verify if the cancellation synchronization works correctly.

However, I still have a pending issue: I have set the desired time slots, but the date field does not appear. I added the following code to simulate it, but it doesn’t work correctly either. Could you review this code and suggest a solution to ensure the date fields appear correctly in the listing search form?

php

Copiar código

// date filter form
add_filter('hivepress/v1/forms/listing_search', function($form) {
    $form['fields']['check_in'] = [
        'type' => 'date',
        'label' => __('Check-in', 'hivepress'),
        'placeholder' => __('Check-in', 'hivepress'),
    ];
    $form['fields']['check_out'] = [
        'type' => 'date',
        'label' => __('Check-out', 'hivepress'),
        'placeholder' => __('Check-out', 'hivepress'),
    ];
    return $form;
});

I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but customization is beyond our support scope - it includes fixing bugs and guidance about the available features Support Policy | HivePress

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Actually, what I need is for the date filter to appear in the search form. I have followed all the instructions you provided, but in our case, it does not work.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin: Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. You had multiple bookings per time period enabled, so the Dates field was not displayed.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.