Issue with drop-down menu

Hi,
We are experiencing problems with the drop-down menu. When we click on it once to choose, it disappears, we have to maintain the click so it still appears. Is there a way around that?
Regards,

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue exists, ​please send more details; we will do our best to help you.

Hi,
the problem is still there. It is not even possible to make the choice of the service. No matter what is chosen, it remains blank.

I have the same issue, I have tried deactivating 3rd party plugins, but it still persists.
Any other suggestions?

Hi,

Please try testing as a user without logging in as an administrator.

Hi,
I have the same issue, even by disactivating 3rd party plugin, i tried logged out but still.
I took a screen recording that you can check :

Hi,

Unfortunately, we could not reproduce the problem locally and on the demo version.

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Hi,
As I told you I disabled third party plugins. This problem is one major problem for my website… There is no way to get out of this issue !??

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Hi,
Access is given

Hi,

Unfortunately, we did not receive a message from you with temporary access, only a video describing the problem. Please resend the temporary access to support@hivepress.io

Hi,

We have checked this issue, and third-party plugins caused it. After disabling the third-party plugins, everything seems to be working fine now.

Please check your site again and let us know if everything works correctly.

To find out which plugin is causing this issue, I recommend enabling them one by one until the problem is identified.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Thank you for your support :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.