Your experience may differ but wanted to share ours with the community.
The latest update for WooCommerce (v6.5.0) causes our vendor profiles and vendor listings to get corrupted on our site.
The update does warn" Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress."
Hope this is helpful to any who use WooCommerce for their site.
How did you guys fix the problem?
haven’t yet… waiting for a resolution before we apply the update.
@andrii any update or idea on how to fix this?
We use the 8.8.1 version of the WooCommerce plugin WooCommerce – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org, which does not cause such issues.
The latest WooCommerce Payments version we’re being asked to update to is 6.5.1. It still says it has not been tested with our current version of WordPress and when we run the update it corrupts the vendors and vendor listings.
We should have clarified that it was WooCommerce Payments and not WooCommerce.
We have installed the WooCommerce Payments 6.5.1 plugin, and everything is working correctly; vendors and listings are displayed without any issues. Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.
Here is more details. For context, our site has the following translations:
Vendors = Artists
Listings = Styles
Here are screen shots of our Artist page and our Styles listing page before running the WooCommerce Payments update:
Here is screenshots of the same pages after we run the update:
our artist profiles on the artist page disappears.
and our artists styles on the artist styles pages all disappear.
I re-ran the update just before responding to this thread to get these screen shots. After running the update I have to do a restore back to my previous website version prior to running the update to restore the artist page and the artist styles page.
Please send temporary WP access to firstname.lastname@example.org with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.
I started a ticket with WooCommerce.
They are actively working on it. The issue persists no matter what theme I use.
If they are not able to find resolution I will follow back up with the Hivepress team.
Hi guys, I have the same issue. Ive read all your replies. Hope this solve soon.
WooCommerce is working on it currently. I will provide progress on this thread here in the community as I have updates.
Any updates or link to the support ticket?
I’ve been troubleshooting with WooCommerce. After some back and forth, we’ve discovered there seems to be some conflict between the new version of WooPayments and Hivepress Marketplace.
With either of these plugins deactivated and the other activated the issue goes away. Obviously this is not a fix because we need them both active.
They (WooCommerce) did tell me that using the previous version of WooPayments would be fine while they figure this out… at least for me… your mileage may vary, so you’ll want to check for your site specifically.
Not sure if someone from Hivepress has any contacts at WC but it probably wouldn’t hurt if you did, to reach out on this…
Thank you for waiting. We have checked this issue, and it seems to work correctly. The WooCommerce Payments plugin was updated 5 hours ago, as it said on https://wordpress.org/
Please check this issue again and we will wait for your feedback.
I saw that an update was put out. I tested on my staging site and it seemed to work OK, but when I updated to my live site the same issue returned and I got this message from WordPress via my email log:
WordPress has a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.
In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, WooCommerce Payments.
I am reporting this to WooCommerce now.
OK… I just re-ran the update (6.6.0) and now it’s working, with no errors on my site.
I don’t know if there was a temporary cache issue or not but all seems to be fine now.
I will continue to monitor and update if anything crops up.
I will also share this with WooCommerce.
Have all the latest updates and still have errors on my live site…
Try clearing the cache that you have installed from a third-party plugin, and also check if you have a cache from your hosting provider.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.