Limit attribute to selected packages

It’s in progress but unfortunately I can’t provide an ETA yet, every other extension may affect it since it may require some urgent fixes.

1 Like

Maybe, and I’m thinking a workaround , just a selector that says that the attribute is hidden(or shown) if vendor has x package active and not a fee per attribute… This would work for me and I think many of us who need this kind of monetization

Unfortunately there’s no simple code snippet for this, this would require advanced customizations.

@ihor any plans to implement this feature? I’ve been waiting a long time for this functionality, attributes for specific packages.

Yes, we’re working on this extension, it’s more complex than an update for an existing one but we’ll try to release it as soon as possible.

Anything on this Ihor?

It’s still in the works, but it’ll be released before the upcoming theme we’re also working on. If you already purchased Memberships you’ll get it as an extension update.

1 Like

Hi Ihor, do you already have this? When is it planned for?

It’s not available yet, but we’ll try to release this extension as soon as possible. If you have a Memberships extension already you’ll receive it as an update.

1 Like

Igor, first of all thank you very much for all your commitment and that of your team. You are incredible!! Is there a release date for this feature yet? The call has been open for almost a year…
This feature is really essential for me to be able to monetize my website. Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words!

Unfortunately we can’t provide an ETA for this, there’s a queue of extension updates and priority may change if there’s an urgent bug.

1 Like

@ihor Any news regarding this topic?

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can’t tell you the exact time when it will be released, as we are reviewing all bugs and requests for future features. As soon as we set up the new update system, we will be able to provide you with more details on the timeframe.

1 Like

Hello guys! any chance this feature will be available on the next update? thank you :+1:

Hi,

We are planning to release a new extension with this feature, but unfortunately, there is no ETA at this time.