Limit the number of listings based on membership level

I want to limit the number of listings a member can have. For example,
Level 1 membership, 5 listings
Level 2 membership 10 listings
etc.
This way, not only content becomes limited by membership level, so does the listing post number.

I see this was asked a couple of years ago, but perhaps a 2024 answer is now needed with all the changes I expect happened with the membership extension.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no easy solution for this, it will require a detailed code review and integration of the Memberships extension with Paid Listings. But thanks for your suggestion, we’ll consider adding this feature.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

I was evaluating the theme for suitability. While it is suitable for the most basic of sites, it will not be for mine.

I do have to say, though, this is one of the cleanest themes I’ve encountered and you all are doing a great job. I may use it on another more basic site at a later date.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.