List a property button is not working

I have installed the demo of the Rentalhive and I have issues with updating it. Let me start from the first issue I came upon - the button “List a property” is not working.

Steps to reproduce

I go to my website front page and click on the 'List a property" button

Actual result

Nothing happens

Expected result

I expect to open the page where I can add my property details

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. Also, please refresh the permalinks: How to refresh WordPress permalinks - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hello,
I have refreshed the permalinks as advised. I do not use a caching plugin.
The button on top of the page is still not active.
By the way the button “List a property” that is at the bottom of the HOME page of the demo( see attachment) is working. It was working from the beginning. Then why is the upper button not working?

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin: Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.